You can save yourself time – and attract early bookers – by using the 'Copy Yearly Rates' tool in your extranet. This efficient tool makes it easy to copy your rate plans, rooms and restrictions from the current year over to the next year or season, setting you up to receive more bookings further in advance.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your extranet and click on the ‘Rates and Availability’ tab.
- Click on ‘Copy Yearly Rates’. From the drop-down box that appears, select the period that you want to copy your rates from (a full year, a full quarter or a custom date range).
- Choose the days of the week, the rate plan and/or the room types you want to copy. If you want to copy all your rooms and rates, click on ‘all rate plans for all room types’.
- Choose whether you want to copy the same rates or make changes. You can click ‘Use the same rates’ or choose to increase or decrease your rates by either a fixed amount or a percentage of the current prices.
- If you have restrictions to set (e.g minimum length of stay, maximum advance reservation etc.) you can also decide to copy these over.
- Click on ‘Review’ for a last check. On the following page you can review your input and make changes if needed
- Click on ‘Confirm and save’ to finalise your changes. It may take a few minutes before the changes are visible in your calendar.
Tip: After you’ve copied your rates to the next year or season, don’t forget to add your availability for the new year or season so that your property is bookable.