Do you need to delete a room or unit that’s no longer available for sale?
This can be done easily through the extranet. Just follow the steps below:
Example 1: you have no upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select “Room details’.
- Select the room/unit you want to remove and click on “Delete’.
Example 2: you have upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
You can’t delete the room/unit at this stage but you’ll need to make changes within ‘Rates & Availability’.
- Click on the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Calendar’.
- You can remove availability by clicking ‘Edit’ next to ‘Rooms to sell’. Select a date range and enter the number of rooms to sell as '0'.
- After clicking ‘Save changes’, the availability will be removed and the fields will turn yellow. The room will no longer be available for further sale.
- Once your final upcoming booking has been honoured, you can proceed to deleting the room/unit permanently, following the steps in Example 1.
If you have an upcoming booking for a room/unit and you need to remove it immediately, you must honour it by accommodating guests in a room/unit of the same category/standard.
Please do not offer accommodation of a lower standard, as this will result in a poor guest experience, as well as negative guest reviews.
If you need help with accommodating these bookings, please contact us.