If you want to add, update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, simply log on to your extranet, where you can upload, remove and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab, and select ‘Photos’.
- Click ‘Add photos’ in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- Tag which room/unit or part of the property the photo shows.
To change the photos that appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on and hold a chosen photo.
- Drag the photo from the gallery and drop it in a specific room type, or vice versa.
Alternatively, just click 'Edit' on a chosen photo, tick ‘Include in your Photo gallery’ and add the appropriate facility or room tags.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the ‘.jpg’ format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 pixels (1.15 Megapixels).
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.
Note: we can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.