If you want to update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, simply log on to your extranet, upload new photos and follow these tips:
To change the photos that appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on and hold a chosen photo.
- Drag the photo from the gallery and drop it in a specific room type, or vice versa.
Alternatively, just click 'Edit' on a chosen photo, tick ‘Include in your Photo gallery’ and add the appropriate facility or room tags.
To add new photos to your gallery:
1. Go to the ‘Property’ tab, and select ‘Photos’.
- Click ‘Add photos’ in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- Tag which room/unit, or part of the property, the photo shows.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the ‘.jpg’ format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 2048 x 1536 pixels (3.1 Megapixels).
- Note: we can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.