If you want to add, update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, simply log on to your extranet, where you can upload, remove and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab, and select ‘Photos’.
- Click ‘Add photos’ in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- If the photo is of a particular room type or unit, you can assign the photo to that room/unit by clicking on it and selecting the appropriate room name on the left-hand side.
To change the order photos appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on a chosen photo, then drag and drop it in the desired position in the gallery.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- Photos must be uploaded in ‘.jpg’ or ‘.png’ format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 (1.15 Megapixels).
- Our research shows that certain photos are most popular with guests. Depending on your property type, you may be prompted to add these photos and tag them with a category such as swimming pool, restaurant, breakfast, living room, beach, etc.
Note: In order to present your property to potential guests in the best possible way, we only display photos larger than 300 x 300 pixels.