We’ve put together the answers to the most frequently asked questions on this topic below.
Why am I being switched from fax to email?
Firstly, and most importantly, we want to provide you with a secure and reliable way to access guests’ booking information. Secondly, we feel it’s important to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
How will I be able to view guests’ credit card details?
We recently communicated the changes via a note in your extranet, but here’s a quick reminder:
- Credit card details can be retrieved up to three times within a period of 10 days, starting from the day the booking is made.
- CVC codes can be viewed once.
- After the switch, you’ll need to change your password once in order to view credit card details. Click on the ‘Account’ icon to the top right in your extranet, and choose ‘Change password’. Your new password should:
- Have at least 8 characters
- Use at least one letter and one number
- Be unique each time you change it. For security reasons, please don't re-use old passwords
Can I switch back to fax?
No, that won’t be possible. This is a permanent move based on security of information and reducing environmental waste.
However, based on partner feedback, we’ve come up with solutions to the most common issues that have arisen:
- If you’re concerned about a poor internet connection, or if you have a seasonal property, you can use our Pulse mobile app instead of your computer. It includes instant messaging and SMS notification features that keep you fully updated on your reservations.
- If you are not familiar with the extranet, we can assist you with articles on how to check your bookings and credit card details.
- If you need more employees to have access to these details without having full access to the extranet, you can set up a new login account with restricted access.