If you manage multiple properties, you can access each of their extranets by using a separate login and password for each one.
Alternatively, you can choose to group all your properties under one single login and access all extranets from one account.
Do you need to add any properties to your account? Just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the extranet and click on the ‘Account’ icon in the top right-hand corner.
- In the menu that appears, click on ‘Add existing properties’ in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Log in to the account/property you want to add. For security purposes, this process requires a two-step verification. Type in your Login name and password.
- Select a verification method by phone call or text message and we’ll send you a six-digit code.
- After this step, you can simply select the properties you want to add to your account.
- Next time you log in, you’ll see all your linked properties in one place.
If you want to access the extranet of a particular property, you can reach out to the admin of that property and ask to be added as a user to that extranet account. The admin can then create a login for you.
Note: Once you’ve attached multiple properties to your login following the steps above, you can’t remove them and access those properties separately again. However, if you were added as a user to a property, the admin of that property can remove your access to that extranet.
If you need to add or remove more than 5 properties, you’ll need to let us know so we can help you manage it. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to your extranet ‘Inbox’ and select ‘Property details’ as the subject.
- In your message, please list your username and email address, as well as the property ID numbers that you’d like to add or remove. Our team will update your profile as soon as they can.