What is a chatbot?
A chatbot is a computer programme which can simulate conversations with human users.
What are the benefits of using a chatbot?
- It enables mobile messaging, letting you communicate with guests in an easy, familiar way.
- It’s quick and efficient, so guests can get information as soon as they need it.
What does the Booking Assistant do?
- It can assist guests with queries about their existing reservations.
- It answers commonly asked questions about property policies. It’s good to note that this information is based on the information you’ve provided about your property.
- If the Booking Assistant doesn’t know the answer, it redirects messages to you, or to our Customer Service Team.
How does the Booking Assistant help guests?
- The Booking Assistant has been carefully designed and optimised to help you communicate with guests quickly and easily, responding to queries and requests swiftly.
- It saves you time and money, allowing you to dedicate resources to other tasks, solve more complex guest issues and give guests at the property that irreplaceable one-to-one, human connection.
- There’s always human backup. If the Booking Assistant can’t answer, the question will be redirected to you, or to our Customer Service Team (for questions about topics like meal plans, confirmation and security deposits).
Do you want to set up Booking Assistant auto-replies in the extranet?
Read more about auto-replies in this article.