If you’re new to Booking.com
One you’ve started registering on join.booking.com, you’ll see an option to add the number of properties you want to register.
This should include the number of properties registered at different addresses and shouldn’t include:
- The number of units.
- The number of properties at the same address (for example, numerous apartments at the same address).
When you start the process, you will register your first property, adding its address. Once you’ve completed this, you can go on to register additional properties.
Each of these properties will have their own dedicated property page on Booking.com (each with its own bookable units/rooms).
If you already have properties registered and want to add more, take a look at the steps below.
A: If you’ve recently registered and don’t yet have access to the ‘Group Home’ dashboard
- Log in to the extranet and go to the ‘My properties’ page.
- Click on the ‘Add another property’ button on the right-hand side.
B: If you can see the ‘Group Home’ dashboard
- Click on ‘Account’ in the top right-hand corner and select ‘+ Add new property’.
C: If you already have more than one property registered on Booking.com
- Once you register your second property, this will give you access to the ‘Group Overview’ page.
Here you can use the ‘Add New Property’ button.