Note: At the moment, we’re only sharing key collection info with guests if the keys are located at a different address. If you offer on-site key collection, you can still add this info in your extranet, and we’ll test displaying it very soon.
We know from research that confusion about key collection is one of the most common complaints concerning check-in, from both guests and properties alike.
You can avoid such issues, and put your mind at ease, by informing guests how and where they can pick up their keys.
That’s why we’ve created a new ‘Key collection’ feature to help you with this.
You can specify whether your keys are collected on site or at a different address. And if the location is hard to explain, you can also include photographs for extra clarity.
We realise this information is sensitive, so we guarantee anything you upload will be stored securely and shared only with your guests.
To enable this, visit your Opportunity Centre, find the opportunity and click on ‘Take me there’.
If you don’t see this option in your Opportunity Centre, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to your extranet and click on the ‘Property’ tab.
- Select ‘Policies’. Under ‘Cancellations and prepayment policies’, you’ll find a box called ‘Key collection’.
- Select ‘Change/Add details’.
- Choose an option from the drop-down box to specify whether keys are to be collected at the property address or at another location.
- Remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
- The information you’ve added will appear on guests’ booking confirmations.