If you’re looking for information on derived pricing or rate level occupancy, please click on the appropriate article link.
Depending on your property type, the following option may be available to you:
To change a room rate based on occupancy, simply log on to your extranet and follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Property details' tab and select 'Property layout' / 'Room details'.
- Click 'Edit' under the room you wish to change.
- In the 'Pre-loaded rate' section, tick 'Yes' under the question 'Do you offer a lower rate when there are less than X guests?'
- Choose either a fixed amount or a percentage discount based on the number of people specified.
- Click 'Proceed' to save your changes.