If your property’s Booking.com calendar shows 30 days at once, you’ll be able to import and sync another calendar with your Booking.com calendar.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log on to your extranet and click on the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab.
2. Click on ‘Calendar’ and scroll down to ‘Sync your calendar’. Click on the drop-down arrow.
3. Under ‘Step 2: Import other calendars’, paste in the URL link from your external calendar used for other online channels.
4. Click on ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
5. Wait for this message to appear: ‘Your calendars are synced’.
6. If the link is not accessible or you’ve pasted the wrong kind of calendar link, this message will appear: ‘It looks like the link you provided didn’t work. You can find out how to get the right link on your other platform’s FAQ page’.