After a guest checks out, you have up to 48 hours to modify the reservation in the extranet. If you want to know more about how to reconcile your reservations, read this article.
If you miss this 48-hour deadline, you can dispute the commission on a reservation by following the steps below.*
- Log on to the extranet and click on the ‘Finance’ tab.
- Select ‘Reservation statements’.
- Under the ‘Dispute’ column, tick the box for the reservation(s) you want to dispute and a blue ‘Dispute’ button will appear.
- Click the blue ‘Dispute’ button and add a reason for the dispute, along with comments to explain your query.
- Click the ‘Send message’ button. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can check whether your dispute is approved, rejected or in review by hovering over the tick box in the ‘Dispute’ column.
Please note: This feature is intended for use in exceptional circumstances only. Generally, you're still expected to modify reservations within 48 hours of check-out.