If you need to get in touch with your guests by email, it’s best to keep things as clear and helpful as possible.
Here are some tips:
- At the start of your email, remember to always address the guest by name.
- Mention their booking number and explain why you’re getting in touch.
- Structure questions and information as bullet points, or in short, simple sentences.
- Let the guest know that you’re there to answer any questions.
- Finish the message by including your name, position and contact details.