If you want to add photos to your page, follow these steps below:
- Click on the ‘Property’ page in the extranet and select ‘Photos’.
- Click on ‘Add photos’.
- Remember to tag which room/unit, or part of the property, the photo shows.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the ‘.jpg’ format.
- The higher the photo resolution the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 pixels (1.15 Megapixels).
- Note: We can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.