The ‘Children’ section of your extranet’s ‘Policies’ page allows you to show guests:
- whether your property accepts children or not
- whether children can stay in beds which are already in your rooms
- the number of extra beds that can be added for children
- extra charges for any of the above scenarios.
Please note that the extranet currently only allows you to apply these policies to your entire property, i.e. not to each unit (room, apartment, etc.). We are working on providing you with more flexibility for your family-related policies.
To make changes to policies related to children staying:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab and click on ‘Policies’.
- Scroll down to see all your policy types.
- Find the ‘Children & extra beds’ section and click on ‘Edit’.
- To select extra bed options, including extra charges for the beds, click on ‘Extra bed options’.
- When you’re done, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.