‘The fine print’ section of your Booking.com page is used to share important details with guests before they book.
Most of these details should already be covered in dedicated sections of your property page. For example, you can indicate check-in information, manage extra costs or policies, and add further property specifics. You can also set up message templates to share information with guests.
If there are other details that can’t be covered in these sections, but which guests need to know before booking, let our team know by following these steps:
- Log into your extranet and click on the 'Property' tab.
- Click on 'View your descriptions’.
- Fill out the text box labelled ‘The fine print’, being as clear and specific as possible. Tip: bullet points are the quickest way to include your information.
- You can also tick the (pre-translated) ‘Additional conditions’, which are added to your profile right away.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit request' when you’re done.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on best practices and company guidelines.
Want to save yourself time and learn how to set up message templates?