If you want to make changes to the number of guests that can stay in a room, or unit, here’s what you can do:
1. Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Property layout’ or ‘Room details’ (depending on your property type).
2. Click on ‘Edit’.
3. Under ‘Bed options’ update the number of guests that each room (or holiday home/apartment/villa etc.) can fit.
4. Click 'Proceed’ to save.
Remember that the price that shows for a particular room or unit is based on the bedding options you’ve added to it.
You can add prices for extra beds in the 'Property' section of the extranet.
- Select ‘Policies’, then scroll down to ‘Other policies’.
- Under ‘Children & extra beds’, click on ‘Change / Add details’ to edit extra bed prices.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.