Booking.com works with a commission-based model, meaning that you pay us a set percentage on each reservation made through our platform.
The Booking.com commission percentage varies per country. Commission rates range between 10% and 25%, depending on your property type or location.
- Examples of Booking.com commission rates
- Calculate the commission for your region
- Additional information for existing partners
Examples of Booking.com commission rates
Note: the rates listed above only indicate the general commission in these particular regions. A partner’s commission can vary if they’ve joined certain Booking.com programmes.
Calculate the commission for your region
If your location is not mentioned in the examples above, you can use our commission calculator to see what Booking.com commission rates apply to your region.
Your property will pay commission on confirmed stays after the guest has checked out and paid. Commission will also be charged on non-refundable bookings, regardless of whether the guest stayed at your property or not.*
We calculate the commission owed based on the total number of reservations from the previous month, excluding bookings that you correctly mark as a no-show.
Additional information for existing partners
If you're an existing partner, you can find more information about the commission you pay in the Accommodation Agreement you signed when joining Booking.com. You can always view how much commission is due (or has been paid) for each reservation by following these steps:
- Click on the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Reservation statements’.
- Click on ‘Period’ to see all the reservation details that have been included in your invoice, and how much commission you’re due to pay.
- Download .xls or .csx versions of your invoice if you want to save or print them.
*Note: If you’re using an online payments service offered by Booking.com, different rules may apply. Find out more about online payments.