Depending on your property type, you’ll have the option to add a new rate to your Booking.com page. If you do, just follow the steps below:
1. Under your ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, select ‘Rate categories’.
2. Click on the blue button ‘Add new Rate category’ at top of the page, and choose a name for the new category.
3. Choose whether to manually manage the rates daily or automatically add/deduct an amount from an already existing rate category.
4. Select which room types to apply the new rate category to, and choose your preferred cancellation policy. You can also add a meal plan if needed.
5. Click ‘More options’ at the bottom of the page to select when the rate should be displayed. You can also add a minimum length-of-stay restriction here.
6. Click ‘Review rate category’ to see the summary of the settings of your new rate category.
7. Choose ‘Go back’ to make more changes, or click 'Activate rate category' to confirm the new rate category.