Depending on your property type, you’ll have the option to add a new rate to your Booking.com page. If you do, just follow the steps below:
- Under your 'Rates & Availability' tab, select 'Rate plans'.
- Click on the blue 'Add new rate plan' button at top of the page, and choose a name for the new category.
- Choose whether to manually manage the rates daily or automatically add/deduct an amount from an already existing rate plan.
- Select which room types to apply the new rate plan to, and choose your preferred cancellation policy. You can also add a meal plan if needed.
- Click 'More options' at the bottom of the page to select when the rate should be displayed. You can also add a minimum length-of-stay restriction.
- Click 'Review’' to see the summary of the settings of your new rate plan.
- Choose ‘Go back’ to make more changes, then click 'Save rate category’ or ‘Activate rate plan’ to confirm the new rate plan.