It’s quick and easy to close a room on a specific date. Take a look below:
1. Under your ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, and select ‘Calendar’
2. To close individual dates, click on an open/bookable date (highlighted in green).
3. Once you click on it, the colour will change to red, meaning it’s now closed for that specific date.
4. You can choose to close the room completely, or just close a specific rate category. Changes will be saved automatically as soon as the colour of the field changes.
To close a room for longer periods, follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Edit' next to ‘Rooms to sell’.
- Select a date range and enter the number of rooms to sell as '0'.
- Click 'Save changes' to remove availability for this period.
The field for these dates turns yellow, meaning the room is closed for that period and guests can’t book the room on Booking.com.