The Opportunity Centre helps you identify ways to improve your property’s performance and your guests’ experience. Found in your extranet, it lets you add products, information and deals that we know can help increase your bookings and revenue.
Opportunities are tailored to your property, and you can action them in quick, easy steps. Plus, you’re always in control of what features are activated and when.
How the Opportunity Centre works
- Each property’s journey on Booking.com consists of 8 steps. Based on guests’ booking process, we can identify why a ‘drop-off’ may occur between each step.
The booking funnel and ‘drop-off’ causes
Taking ‘Available rooms’ as an example: If guests search for properties in your area (‘Potential searches’), you need to have rooms available on those dates in order for your property to be visible (‘Available searches’) and bookable. If you don’t have availability on those dates, your chances of converting potential guests into actual bookings decreases – we call this a ‘drop-off point’.
- Based on what each opportunity is proven to help with, they’re categorised under these 7 ‘drop-off points’ in the Opportunity Centre.
- The Opportunity Centre analyses your performance on Booking.com and compares it with similar properties, to help identify what you’re doing well and what you can improve.
- Based on your performance, the Opportunity Centre orders the steps you need to take, with your biggest area for improvement listed on top.
- Within each category, you’ll see a list of relevant opportunities designed to improve your performance in that area.
- You implement the opportunities in a couple of clicks.
To ensure we show the most effective and relevant opportunities for all properties, we will sometimes ask you for feedback.
To find out more, go to the 'Opportunities' tab in your extranet, or click on the button below.
See how others do it.
There are thousands of property owners just like you on the Forum.Ask another partner now