To find information about your reservations, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the 'Reservations' tab in the Extranet.
2. Here you can filter your reservations based on date range, the date booked, and/or the arrival or departure date. You can also use the search box to find reservations based on other keywords, like the guest's name for example.
3. The following information is included in each booking:
- reservation number
- booking date
- guest name(s)
- booker's name
- arrival and departure dates
- status of the reservation
- the room rate of the reservation to be paid by the guest and the commission payable to Booking.com
4. When you click on the reservation number, you can also see any special guest requests or remarks, as well as contact details and credit card information.
Please note: You'll be asked to enter your property ID and password to view credit card details.
You can only access this up to three times within ten days of the booking being made.