There are a few different places you can check your reservations:
- The ‘Reservations’ tab in the extranet
- The search box in your extranet where you can find reservations using keywords, like the guest's name, for example.
- The ‘Bookings’ tab in the Pulse app.
If you’re using the ‘Reservations’ tab in the extranet, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Reservations' tab in the extranet.
- Here you can filter your reservations based on the date of arrival, departure, or when the booking was made. Just enter the date range in the ‘From’ and ‘Until’ fields and click on the blue ‘Show’ button. You can refine searches by clicking on ‘Filters’ and clicking on ‘Show’ to get the results.
- The following information is included in each booking:
- reservation number
- booking date
- guest name(s)
- booker's name
- arrival and departure dates
- status of the reservation
- the room rate of the reservation to be paid by the guest and the commission payable to Booking.com
Please note: You'll be asked to enter your property ID and password to view credit card details which you can only access up to three times (within ten days of the booking being made.)