We know that customers find reviews to be very useful when browsing online. As a result, we only remove reviews in certain situations:
- In the case of no-shows, cancellations and overbookings (when the guest has been relocated as a result).
- When the review includes abusive language, swearing, discriminatory remarks, language that targets a staff member negatively, or personal political, religious and ethical viewpoints.
- When the review promotes illegal activities.
- If it includes contact details like phone numbers and addresses.
- If we suspect that a review isn’t genuine and may be used to target a competitor, we will remove it completely.
If you come across a review that includes any of the above, please let us know through your extranet inbox, using the subject ‘Reviews’.
You can read more about who can leave a review in this article.