You can add a personal touch to your property page by filling in your host profile. Here you can highlight the unique benefits of your property, add information about the neighbourhood and include a welcome message for your future guests.
Here’s how you can add or edit the information in your profile:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Your profile’.
- Select your language and fill in the following sections:
- ‘About your property’
Here you can describe what makes your property unique. You can add information about decor, facilities, amenities and your property’s history.
- ‘About the host’
Write a short message about yourself to help future guests get to know you.
- ‘About your neighbourhood’
Include some tips about visiting the area and local attractions.
- Upload a host photo
- You can upload a photo of yourself, or anyone else who’ll welcome guests. When adding photos, don’t forget to include the name(s) of anyone in the photo.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Remember, your host profile is displayed publicly on your property page, so make sure you don’t include any sensitive information such as website or email addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts, currencies or percentages.