Everything that appears on your Booking.com page has been designed to increase bookings for your property as much as possible. This also applies to your property description.
- A property description contains the information that guests searching online find most useful, according to our ongoing research.
- We want your page to appeal to a global audience, so we keep the wording simple, clear and easy to translate.
- We avoid using the same description as other websites because this would negatively affect your visibility in search results on search engines like Google.
However, if you notice something factually incorrect in your current description, let us know by following these steps:
- Log in to the extranet and click on the 'Property' tab.
- Click on 'View your descriptions’
- Click on ‘Request a correction’ below ‘Property description’ or below the room description(s) you want to change. Add your requested changes to the text box. It’s best to be as clear and specific as possible, using bullet points as a quick way to include information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit request' when you’re done. Our Content Team will process your request within a week.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on best practices and company guidelines.
Did you know?
On average, Booking.com customers spend less than 2 minutes on a property page and only read 18% of a property description. To help you stand out from the crowd and attract more guests, we’ve developed the Property Page Score.