Do you want to review or change your banking details for invoice payments?
- Click on the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet and check your banking details under ‘Payment information’ on the ‘Financial overview’ page.
- If you wish to change any of this information, select the ‘Send us a message’ option, found below your banking details.
- Make sure you select ‘Finance (invoices and payments)’ as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Explain any changes you‘d like to make and click the ‘Send message’ button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Do you need to update your invoice details?
You can make changes to the following sections of your invoice via the extranet:
- ‘For the attention of’
- Zip/post code
- You can check your details by clicking on the ‘Finance’ tab in the extranet, then selecting ‘Invoice details’.
- If you need to make any changes, please send us a message through your inbox, selecting ‘Finance (invoices and payments)’as the subject. A member of our team will contact you to make the changes.
Please note that changes cannot be made between the 1st and the 7th of each month during our billing cycle.
If the legal name of your property is changing (i.e. how it appears on your invoice), please let us know as soon as possible by sending a message through the extranet.