If you need to update the rates and availability for any of your room types, you can do this easily via the extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow the steps below:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
2. Click on ‘Set long dates ranges’ to set a start date, plus the days you’d like the rate to be featured.
3. You can set an end date in the calendar, or tick the box marked ‘Indefinitely’. Click on ‘Select dates’ to save this.
4. Click on ‘Adjust price’ and enter a value in ‘Price for this date range’.
5. Select ‘Save changes’.
6. Repeat these steps for each applicable room type.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’.
2. Click on the arrow next to the relevant rate and more options will appear.
3. Next to ‘Price’, click on 'Edit'.
4. Select the price, date range and specific days you want to apply this rate to. Click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
5. Repeat these steps for each applicable rate plan and corresponding room type.