If you need to update the rates and availability for any of your room types, you can do this easily via the extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow the steps below:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
2. Select ‘Start date’ and ‘End date’ to choose which date you will add.
3. You can set an end date in the calendar, or tick the box marked ‘No end date’ under ‘Advanced date selection’.
4. Click on ‘Price’ and enter a value.
5. Select ‘Save’
6. Repeat these steps for each applicable room type.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’.
2. Click on the arrow next to the relevant rate and more options will appear.
3. Next to ‘Price’, click on 'Edit'.
4. Select the price, date range and specific days you want to apply this rate to. Click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
5. Repeat these steps for each applicable rate plan and corresponding room type.