You can easily change the minimum number of nights guests can book.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow the steps below:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
- Click on a date (or dates).
- Under ‘Adjust minimum stay’ on the right-hand side of the page, there is a drop-down menu. Choose how many nights you would like this to be.
- Click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you’d like to amend.
- You can set this restriction by filling in the white box next to ‘Minimum length of stay’. Once you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking 'Edit' next ‘Minimum length of stay’. Once you’ve completed the relevant information, click on ‘Save changes’.