With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price when they book – and are charged a fee if they cancel.
Depending on your property, you’ll have different options for adding non-refundable rates.
First, make sure that a non-refundable cancellation policy has been created.
1. Click on the ‘Property’ tab in your extranet and select ‘Policies’. Under ‘Cancellation and prepayment policies’, click on ‘Create a new cancellation policy’ and add a ‘Non-refundable’ policy to determine how much the guest will be charged for cancelling.
2. Add a new rate category in the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab:
- Select ‘Rate Categories’, then click ‘Add new rate category’ and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click ‘Review rate category’ to check the details, then click ‘Save rate category’.
3. The new rate category will appear in the ‘Calendar’ in the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab.