With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price when they book – and are charged a fee if they cancel.
Depending on your property, you’ll have different options for adding non-refundable rates.
1. First, make sure that a non-refundable cancellation policy has been created. Click on the ‘Property’ tab in your extranet and select ‘Policies’. Under ‘Cancellation and prepayment policies’, click on ‘Create a new cancellation policy’ and add a ‘Non-refundable’ policy to determine how much the guest will be charged for cancelling.
2. Add a new rate category in the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab:
Select ‘Rate Categories’, then click ‘Add new rate category’ and fill out all the necessary details.
Click ‘Review rate category’ to check the details, then click ‘Save rate category’.
3. The new rate category will appear in the ‘Calendar’ in the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab.
If you don’t see this option in your extranet, just follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name) under the ’Rates & Availability’ tab in the extranet to choose which room you want to add the rate to.
- Select any date or range of dates.
- Select ‘Adjust refundable stay’ on the right-hand side of the page and then click ‘Non-refundable’.
- Click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.