The minimum and maximum advance reservation restrictions refer to the minimum or maximum periods for how far in advance guests can book.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, you can only set the minimum length of stay by following the steps below:
- Click on ‘Calendar’ under ‘Rates & Availability’ tab:
- Click on the room you would like to adjust.
- Click on ‘Set long date ranges’ and choose the dates you want to amend.
- The relevant restriction options will appear, so select which is applicable.
- Select ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
For other calendar types, you can set the minimum or maximum length of stay by following these steps:
- Click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you’d like to add the restrictions to.
- You can add values day by day. Or select ‘Edit’ below the restriction to amend for longer date ranges.
- You can add a value on a day and/or hour level. For example, 3 days = ‘3D’, 4 hours = ‘4H’, 3 days and 4 hours = ‘3D4H’.
- If you have this restriction set up as default, it will show in grey and you can either:
a) Select the cell to remove the value entirely so no restriction will be applied. If you remove the default restriction entirely, a ‘+’ button will appear. You can click this to re-add the default restriction in future if needed.
b) Select the cell and insert a different value to change the restriction
- When using 'Edit' for longer periods, click ‘Save changes’ or just press enter when making day-by-day changes.