You can specify how far in advance you’d like the customer to book by logging on to the extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If the option ‘Calendar’ shows in the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab:
- Click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you’d like to add the restrictions to.
- You can add values day by day. Or select ‘Edit’ below the restriction to amend for longer date ranges.
- You can add a value on a day and/or hour level, e.g 3 days and 4 hours would be ‘3D4H’.
- If you have this restriction set up as default, it will show in grey and you can:
a) Select the cell to either remove the value entirely so no restriction will be applied, or you can overwrite it with a different value.
b) Remove the default setting and a ‘+’ button will appear to re-add the default, should you want this in the future.
- Click ‘Save changes’ when using 'Edit' for longer periods, or just hit your enter button when making day-by-day changes.
If you can select a room from within the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab:
- Click on the room you would like to adjust.
- Click on ‘Set long date ranges’ and choose the dates you want to amend.
- The relevant restriction options will appear, so select which is applicable.
- Select ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.