Depending on what you offer guests, you can add food and/or drink options to your extranet.
Option 1: Add or edit a food and/or drink option that is included in prices or payable on arrival
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab and select ‘Facilities & services’.
- Scroll down to add or update any relevant information.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Option 2: Add or edit a meal for specific room rates
- Click on ‘Rates & Availability’ and select ‘Rate plans’.
- You can either click ‘Edit’ under any of the existing rates or click ‘Add new Rate plan’.
- Under ‘Would you like to include meals in this rate plan?’, tick any meal that you want to have included in the rate.
- Click ‘Review rate plan’ and then select ‘Save rate category’ in the next step.
Tip: Under ‘Facilities & services’ you can also indicate what type of meals you offer, such as continental or buffet breakfasts, and even special diet options.