Signing up to work with us is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Register your property on our sign-up page.
- We’ll then review your registration to check we have everything we need.
- You’ll get an email with log-in details for the Booking.com extranet.
- Here you can load your availability, prices and add photos.
- You’ll then get instructions on how to set your property live.
Registering your property
To register your property, we just need:
- Your property details (including facilities, room types, etc.).
- Photos: you only need one to get started! Make sure they show the best of your property. For more tips, see this article.
- Payment details.
- Signed Booking.com agreement.
We want to make sure your registration experience is quick and easy. Check out our video and checklist to get ready.
Have you already started registering?
*If you started your registration and want to pick up where you left off, go to our sign-up page. Click ‘Continue your registration’ and type in the email address you provided the first time around. We’ll email you a link so that you can finish the process.
Reviewing your registration
Once you submit your registration, we’ll review it and send you a confirmation email with a unique login name.
You’ll get an email with a link to create your personal password. You’ll then be able to access your property profile (known as the ‘extranet’), where you can access all your property details, including reservations, rates and availability and payment information.
If you’ve signed up but haven’t yet heard from us, don’t worry — we’re still reviewing your information and will be in touch soon.
Want to know how to get your property live and start getting bookings? Check out this article for more information.