Signing up to work with us is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Register your property on join.booking.com.
- We’ll then review your registration.
- After you sign up, you can access your extranet, as well as preview and update your property details before going live.
Registering your property
To register your property, we just need:
- Your property details (including facilities, room types, etc.).
- Photos: you only need one to get started! Make sure they show the best of your property. For more tips, see this article.
- Payment details.
- Signed Booking.com agreement.
We want to make sure your registration experience is quick and easy. Check out our video and checklist to get ready.
Have you already started registering?
*If you started your registration and want to pick up where you left off, go to join.booking.com. Click ‘Continue your registration’ and type in the email address you provided the first time around. We’ll email you a link so that you can finish the process.
Reviewing your registration
Once you submit your registration, we’ll review it and send you a confirmation email with a unique login name.
You’ll get an email with a link to create your personal password. You’ll then be able to access your property profile (known as the ‘extranet’), where you can access all your property details, including reservations, rates and availability and payment information.
Going live on Booking.com
Here’s how you can get your property live and start getting bookings!
- Log in to admin.booking.com with your credentials (your login ID can be found in your confirmation email) to access your extranet. Here you can preview and update your listing details, along with your rates and availability.
- Once this is ready, remember to click the button to go online and become bookable. Your property will then be live on Booking.com!
You can continue to use the extranet to look after all aspects of your business with Booking.com. You’ll be able to manage bookings, availability and pricing, as well as sales statistics and communication with guests.