If the following option is not available to you, please contact us via the ‘Inbox’ tab.
To connect to a channel manager, click on the 'Account' icon in the top right-hand corner of your extranet and choose ‘Channel manager’ from the drop-down menu.
Here you can choose from a group of preferred and recommended providers. Choose a provider that best suits your needs and come to an agreement with them. Once this is done, all you need to do is click ‘Start’ and follow these 5 steps:
Step 1: Select your provider and connection type.
You can choose between three connection types if the selected provider supports them:
- Full connection (two-way): the provider processes ‘Rates & Availability’ as well as ‘Bookings’.
- Reservations only (one-way): the provider processes ‘Bookings’ but you manage the ‘Rates & Availability’ via the Booking.com extranet.
- Rates and availability only: the provider manages your ‘Rates & Availability’ but you process the ‘Bookings’ via the Booking.com extranet, or via email.
Step 2: Accept XML Service Agreement
- Read through the conditions.
- Tick the box stating ‘I have read, accepted and agree to the Terms and conditions’.
- Click ‘Accept’.
Step 3: Provider confirmation
When you accept the agreement, the provider receives an email with your details and connection request.
- The provider confirms that all settings are complete on their side.
Step 4: Confirm
After the provider confirms the setting, you’ll receive a new notification in your ‘Inbox’ tab.
- You need to confirm that you want to connect to the selected provider and give them the power to manage certain processes (as per your selected connection type in Step 1).
- If you change your mind, you can choose to ‘Reset connection request’ at this point. This will reset all the previous selections in the ‘Channel manager’ section.
Step 5: Connection activated
- Once the connection is confirmed, the status changes to ‘Active’. Your Booking.com profile is now connected to your provider.