Do you need to open or close a room for a few days, or perhaps longer term?
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar with a monthly overview, follow these steps:
1. Next to your extranet ‘Home’ tab, choose the option that matches your property’s view:
- Click on ‘Rates & Availability’, then 'Calendar' (or the relevant room name).
- Click directly on 'Calendar'.
2. Click on a date, or select the start and end dates. Under ‘Adjust availability’ click ‘Open’ or ‘Close’.
3. Click ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
If you have a calendar with a room-list overview, follow these steps:
1. In the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on 'Calendar'.
2. Close a room by clicking on a specific date to change the colour of the ‘Room Status’ from green to red. To open a closed room, click the same area to change the colour from red to green.
3. To make bulk changes to room statuses, click on the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, then 'Open/close rooms'. Enter the dates, rooms and rates you want to open or close, then click ‘Close’ or ‘Open’.
4. Click the ‘Update’ button to apply any changes.
Tip: Remember to always load prices for any dates you have opened – if you don’t, customers won’t be able to see these rooms on Booking.com.