To access guests’ credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the extranet and select the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Click on the relevant guest name or reservation number.
- Select ‘View credit card details’ on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: guests’ credit card details can be viewed up to 3 times, for up to 10 days after the check-out date.
There are two scenarios where you may not be able to view guests’ credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner and your property hasn’t been verified by our team yet, you can’t view guests’ credit card details temporarily.
- Booking.com will validate the credit card for you, and you then charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to 3 times: starting from 2 weeks prior to check-in, up until 10 days after check-out.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. Your web browser is out of date and not secure enough to view sensitive guest information.
- To keep seeing guests’ credit card details on your extranet, please update your browser. This will help to keep guest information safe and secure.
- Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and a sufficiently recent operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
Any connection using a browser that is not sufficiently updated and secure will be blocked.