To access guests’ credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the extranet and select the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Select ‘View credit card details’ on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: guests’ credit card details can be viewed up to 3 times, for up to 10 days after the check-in date.
Can’t access guests’ credit card details?
There are two scenarios where you may not be able to view guests’ credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner, you may have a temporary ‘No Prepayment’ flag on your extranet. In this case:
- You can’t view guests’ credit card details, but Booking.com will validate them for you. You then charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to 3 times, for up to 10 days after the date of cancellation/date the no-show was marked.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. Your web browser is out of date and not secure enough to view sensitive guest information.
- To keep seeing guests’ credit card details on your extranet, please update your browser. This will help to keep guest information safe and secure.
Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and a sufficiently recent operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
Any connection using a browser that is not sufficiently updated and secure will be blocked.