If a guest doesn’t show up for their stay at your property, it’s important to mark the reservation as a no-show. You can easily do this on Pulse:
- Select the ‘Bookings’ tab on Pulse.
- Find the reservation you would like to mark as a no-show. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen, or select the arrival date on the calendar and locate the reservation in the list below it.
- Select the appropriate reservation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Select the ‘Mark as No-Show’ button.
- Select ‘Confirmed’ from the pop-up options.