Depending on your property type, this feature may not yet be available to you. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
In order to make sure you receive genuine bookings, we require guests to provide a valid email address and credit card information, and have a good track record for previous stays.
To give you more control over who can book your property, you can also set additional guest requirements* in your extranet. Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the ‘Property’ tab, then ‘Policies’.
2. Scroll down to ‘Guest requirements’.
3. Click on ‘Edit’. Here you can make it a booking requirement that guests must:
- provide a verified phone number
- provide their address
- have booked at least one previous stay through Booking.com
4. Click ‘Save’ to finalise your changes.
*Please note: Any guest requirements you add won’t be take effect immediately. We’ll store your preferences for now and let you know when we start using them during the booking process