After creating a new policy, you need to connect it to a rate in order for it to be activated on your Booking.com page:
- Go to the ‘Rates and Availability’ tab.
- Click on ‘Rate Categories’, then ‘Edit’ under the rate you’d like to attach the new policy to.
- Under ‘Which policy?’, select the new policy you created.
- Click on ‘Review rate category’ to double-check the information is accurate.
- Click on ‘Save Rate Category’ to finalise.
You can also create a new rate category for the new policy:
- Under ‘Rate Categories’, select ‘Add new rate category’ and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click on ‘Review rate category’ to double-check the details.
- Click on ‘Save rate category’ to finalise.
Want to know more? Learn how to change cancellation policies.