The minimum length of stay is the minimum number of nights that guests can book a stay for. You can easily adjust this restriction with a few taps on Pulse.
Just open the app on your iOS or Android device and follow the steps below.
- Tap the ‘Availability’ tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the date you’d like to update.
- Scroll down and tap on the room category you want to update.
- Tap on ‘Rates and restrictions’.
- Tap on the grey field below ‘Minimum Length of Stay’ and adjust the minimum number of nights.
- Tap 'Save' (or for Android devices: the tick icon in the top-right corner).
- Your changes save automatically when the green tick icon appears.
Don't have our app yet?
Note: Currently, the minimum length of stay is the only restriction available on Pulse.