No, you can only create and manage extranet login accounts from within the extranet itself.
However, any account settings you choose in the extranet are reflected on Pulse.
For example, if you’ve created individual access rights for a team member that allow them to access reservations but not availability, that restriction will be in place when that user logs in on Pulse.
Here’s how permissions are reflected in the extranet and on Pulse:
Calendar & Availability
Extranet: No access to ‘Rates & Availability’ calendar.
Pulse: No access to ‘Availability’ tab, no availability-related activity cards(1) or push notifications(2).
Extranet: No access to property-related rights under ‘Account’ tab.
Pulse: N/A:There is no ‘Account’ tab on Pulse.
Extranet: No access to Booking.com messages in the ‘Inbox’ tab(3).
Pulse: No activity cards or push notifications related to Booking.com messages(3).
Extranet: No access to the ‘Finance’ tab.
Pulse: No access to ‘Invoices’ section in the ‘More’ tab(4).
Extranet: No access to the ‘Property’ tab.
Pulse: No access to the ‘Properties’ section in the ‘More’ tab.
Extranet: No access to ‘Guest messages’ in the ‘Inbox’ tab.
No access to the ‘Reservations’ tab.
Extranet search doesn’t give any reservation-related results.
Pulse: No access to booking details(5).
No access to ‘Bookings’ and ‘Messages’ tabs.
The search box won’t give any reservation-related results.
Extranet: No access to the ‘Promotions’ tab.
Pulse: No access to the ‘Promotions’ tracker in the ‘More’ tab.
- Availability-related activity: Sold out rooms, Almost sold out rooms, Long term availability.
- Availability-related push notifications: Sold out rooms, Almost sold out rooms.
- This setting does not affect partner-to-guest messaging.
- Finance-related push notifications and activity cards are currently being developed for Pulse.
- Push notifications and activity cards may still be received, but the user won’t be able to click through to the booking details in the ‘Bookings’ tab. Access to the ‘Bookings’ tab is restricted.