To make sure you’re charged the right amount of commission, it’s important that all your reservations are correctly registered in the Booking.com extranet. You can mark no-shows, modify dates and update prices yourself from the ‘Reservations’ tab.
To avoid issues with your invoice, it’s important to update your reservations regularly. To make changes to the information in the system:
- Log into your extranet and select the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Search by guest name, reservation number or a time period.
- Once you’ve found the guest, select the specific reservation number.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select ‘Mark as a no-show’ or ‘Change reservation dates & prices’.
- Once you’ve modified the reservation information, both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email explaining what changes were made.
You can mark no-shows, modify reservation dates and change prices from 00:00 on the check-in date for two full business days after the check-out date.
IMPORTANT: You should always manage your Reservations Tab, so that you’re charged commission correctly.
- You can quickly mark a no-show on the Pulse app or you can also report a no-show in the extranet if a guest doesn’t arrive.
- You may have cancelled or no show reservations that you were unable to charge the guest’s credit card, please follow these steps on how to ‘Mark credit card as invalid’ to reconcile the commission.
A complete guide on managing your Reservations and locating your Commission Invoices is available here.