1 comment

  • Avatar
    Leandri Klopper

    Hey Cmidgley ,

    Ah no, sorry to hear about your troubles. 

    Well... do you ask a key and breakage deposit? What are your house rules?

    All I can tell you for sure is that won't reimburse you. They only investigate these things if the guests were misbehaving and caused damage to your property. So you will need to get the payment from the guest. 

    Make sure your house rules states that you will ask a deposit or hold the guest liable to pay for damages. You can add this on Property -> View your descriptions -> Scroll down to the Fine Print and add it there.

    Best of luck!

Add a comment

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Back to top