Do you need to delete a room or unit that’s no longer available for sale?
This can be easily done on the Extranet. Just follow the steps below:
Example 1: You have no upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
- Click the Property Details tab on the Extranet and select Room details.
- Select the room/unit you want to remove and click Delete.
Example 2: You have upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
You can’t delete the room/unit at this stage, but you’ll need to make changes in Rates & Availability .
- Click the Rates & Availability tab on the Extranet and select Calendar.
- You can remove availability by clicking Edit next to Rooms to sell. Select a date range and enter the number of rooms to sell as "0".
- After clicking Save changes, the availability will be removed, and the fields will turn yellow. The room won't be available for sale anymore.
- When your final upcoming booking has been honored, you can continue with deleting the room/unit permanently, following the steps in Example 1.
If you have an upcoming booking for a room/unit and you need to remove it immediately, you must honor it by accommodating guests in a room/unit of the same category/standard.
Please do not offer accommodations with a lower standard – this will result in a poor guest experience and negative reviews.
If you need assistance with accommodating these bookings, contact us.