Do you need to delete a room or unit that’s no longer available for sale?
This can be done easily on the Extranet. Just follow the steps below:
Example 1: You have no upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
- Click on the Property tab on the Extranet and select Room details/Property layout depending on your property type.
- Select the room/unit you want to remove and click on Delete.
Example 2: You have upcoming reservations for this room/unit.
You can’t delete the room/unit at this stage but you’ll need to make changes in Rates & Availability.
- Click on the Rates & Availability tab on the Extranet and select the room/unit you need to adjust.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on Set long date ranges, select the start and end date (or Indefinitely if applicable) and click on Select dates.
- Click Adjust availability then set availability on the selected date to 0.
- Click Save Changes and the calendar will now show dates in red. The room will no longer be available for further sale.
- When your final upcoming booking has been honored, you can go ahead and delete the room/unit permanently, following the steps in Example 1.
If you have an upcoming booking for a room/unit and you need to remove it immediately, you must honor it by accommodating guests in a room/unit of the same category/standard.
Please do not offer accommodation of a lower standard – this will result in a poor guest experience and negative reviews.
If you need help with accommodating these bookings, contact us.