If you want to add, update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just log on to Extranet, where you can upload, remove and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the Property tab, and select Photos.
- Click Add photos in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- Tag which room/unit or part of the property the photo shows.
To change the photos that appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on and hold a chosen photo.
- Drag the photo from the gallery and drop it in a specific room type, or vice versa.
Alternatively, just click Edit on a chosen photo, check Include in your Photo gallery and add the appropriate facility or room tags.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you’re adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the .jpg format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 pixels (1.15 Megapixels).
- Tagging your photos can really help to keep information clear for guests.
Note: we can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels