If you manage multiple properties, you can access their Extranets by using a separate login and a password for each one.
You can also choose to group all your properties under one single login and access all Extranets from one account.
Need to add properties? Just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Extranet and click on the Account icon in the top right-hand corner.
- In the menu that appears, click on Add existing properties in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Log in to the account/property you want to add. For security purposes, this process requires a two-step verification. Type in your Login Name and Password.
- Select a verification method by phone call or text message and we’ll send you a 6-digit code.
- After this step, you can select the properties you want to add to your account.
- Next time you log in, you’ll see all your linked properties in one place.
If you want to access the Extranet of a particular property, you can reach out to the admin of that property and ask to be added as a user to that Extranet account. The admin can then create a login for you.
Note: After you attach multiple properties to your login following the steps above, you can no longer remove them and access those properties separately. However, if you were added as a user to a property, the admin of that property can remove your access to that Extranet.
If you need to add or remove more than 5 properties, you’ll need to let us know so we can help you manage it. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Extranet Inbox and select Property Details as the subject.
- In your message, list your username and email address, as well as the property ID numbers that you want to add or remove. Our team will update your profile as soon as they can.
If you need to remove any properties you can let us know by sending a message:
- Go to your Extranet inbox and select Property details as the subject.
- In your message, list the property IDs you want to add to or remove from your group account and our team will update your profile.