If you’re new to Booking.com
After you start registering on join.booking.com, you’ll see an option to add the number of properties you want to register.
This should include the number of properties registered at different addresses but shouldn’t include:
- The number of units/rooms within the same property.
- The number of properties at the same address (for example, numerous apartments at the same address).
When you start the process, you’ll go through the steps and register your first property, adding its address and other relevant details (i.e. payment details and at least one photo). After you finish registering that property, you’ll see a button that let you register additional properties.
Each of these properties will have their own dedicated property page on Booking.com (each with its own bookable units/rooms).
If you’re already a partner of Booking.com and want to add more properties, take a look at the scenarios below:
1. Does this new property have the same address as your current listing (the one you already have an ID for)?
We count any single unit of accommodations that you offer as one “room.” That means when you want to add an apartment, cottage or villa at the same address as your existing listing, you can add it as a new “room” in our system. Just follow these steps:
- Log on to your Extranet and go to the Property tab.
- Click on Property Layout or Room Details (depending on your property set up) to create a new room or unit.
- Under Room Amenities you can add info like room sizes and facilities.
- Select the Rates & Availability tab to view all rooms/units, and set prices, dates, and restrictions for the newly added room or unit.
2. Does this new property have a separate address than the one you've already registered?
A: If you’ve recently registered but don’t have access to the "Group Home" dashboard yet
- Log on to the Extranet and go to the My Properties page.
- Click on the Add another property button on the right-hand side.
B: If you can see the Group Home dashboard
- Click on Account in the top right-hand corner and select + Add new property.
C: If you already have more than one property registered on Booking.com
- After you register your second property, this will give you access to the Group Overview page.
- Here you can use the Add new property button to add even more properties.
Want to read more about how to add or remove properties from a group account?