Note: At the moment, we’re only sharing key pickup info with guests if the keys are located at a different address. If you offer on-site key pickup, you can still add this info on your Extranet, and we’ll test displaying it very soon.
We know from research that confusion about key pickup is one of the most common complaints about check-in – from both guests and properties.
You can avoid such issues, and put your mind at ease, by letting guests know how and where they can pick up their keys.
That’s why we’ve created a new "Key pickup" feature to help you with this.
You can specify whether your keys are picked up on site or at a different address. And if the location is hard to explain, you can also include photographs for extra clarity.
We realize this information is sensitive, so we guarantee anything you upload will be stored securely and shared only with your guests.
To enable this, visit your Opportunity Center, find the opportunity and click on "Take me there."
If you don’t see this option in your Opportunity Center, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Extranet and click on the Property tab.
- Select Policies. Under Cancellations & Prepayment Policies, you’ll find a box called Key pickup.
- Select Change/Add details.
- Pick an option from the drop-down box to specify whether keys are to be picked up at the property address or at another location.
- Remember to click Save when you’re done.
- The info you add will appear on guest booking confirmations.