Note: Currently, we’re only sharing key pickup info with guests if the keys are located at a different address. If you offer on-site key pickup, you can still add this info on your Extranet, and we’ll test displaying it very soon.
We know from research that confusion about key pickup is one of the most common complaints about check-in, from both guests and properties alike.
You can avoid these kinds of issues and avoid stress by using the "Key Pickup" feature.
That way, you can let guests know whether your keys are picked up on site or at a different address. And if the location is hard to explain, you can also include photographs to make it easier.
We realize this information is sensitive, so we guarantee anything you upload will be stored securely and shared only with your guests.
To enable this, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to your Extranet and click on the Property tab.
- Select Policies. Under Cancellations & Prepayment Policies, you’ll find a box labeled Key Pickup.
- Select Change/Add details.
- Select an option from the drop-down box to specify whether keys are to be picked up at the property address or at another location.
- Remember to click Save when you’re done.
- The info you added will appear on guests’ booking confirmations.
Depending on your property type, this feature might not be available to you yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.