Designed with you in mind, this dedicated forum is where Booking.com partners can connect, share experiences, exchange knowledge – and boost their business.
We want this to be an open space to share ideas and participate in discussions, so don't forget to keep things friendly and considerate.
How to make the most of the Partner Forum
The Partner Forum is a space powered by partners. Use it to learn, share, and get tips from each other. By being inquisitive, open, and generous, partners can combine their collective strengths and build a strong base of practical knowledge – not to mention a real sense of community.
When you’re using the forum, it’s good to keep some things in mind:
- Stay respectful, courteous, and sincere by using appropriate tone and language.
- Respond to answers in a way that adds to the discussion.
- Encourage others to share, especially new members.
- Share your knowledge and experience with the partner community. Ask for help when you need it and help others.
- Provide constructive answers and actionable feedback.
- Be specific: Use clear subject lines and give sufficient context to your question.
- Be accurate when stating facts.
The Partner Forum guidelines
The Partner Forum offers a welcoming environment for Booking.com partners running any size or kind of accommodations. This diversity of opinions and perspectives can prove invaluable in finding solutions to various challenges.
We trust that all members will be respectful, act with good intentions, and use their best judgement. Each member is responsible for their own posts and actions.
In order to foster a productive and beneficial environment, the following actions won't be tolerated:
- Posting or linking to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing, or hateful.
- Posting or linking to offensive, inappropriate, or potentially inflammatory content.
- Posting or linking to commercially sensitive information about your own properties and/or that of competitors (i.e. rates, occupancy levels, etc.).
- Posting or linking to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, pornography, or sexual services and products.
- Posting or linking to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses, or other malicious software, or using the Partner Forum to post, link to, generate, distribute, or promote any kind of spam.
- Posting or linking to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral, and other property or proprietary rights) for which you do not have the right to post or link to. If relevant and appropriately attributed, you may link to other forum content, or Booking.com material that is publicly available.
- Posting or linking to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Posting or linking to confidential information about Booking.com, its partners, affiliates, vendors, or any third party.
- Misrepresenting yourself or lying about your identity or affiliation, or falsely implying any association or sponsorship by Booking.com.
- Soliciting Partner Forum members for any commercial purpose, or soliciting Partner Forum members to interact with you outside of the Partner Forum to obtain support.
- Posting or linking to content that disparages Booking.com, its vendors, partners, or affiliates.
- Spamming the Partner Forum with advertisements or self-promotion. You may recommend an app or solution to the Partner Forum, or a relevant forum discussion that provides a solution to another member’s question – but you must state whether it is free or a paid service.
- Utilizing or interacting with the Partner Forum and its members in any way that violates the Booking.com partner agreement.
- Deliberately providing inaccurate answers to questions. If you don't know the answer, it's best not to comment.
We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn’t conform to our Partner Forum guidelines, and to temporarily, or permanently, suspend or bar any forum member who violates these guidelines.
We encourage you to report any behavior or content that goes against our guidelines. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
Reporting bugs or requesting support
You’ll find lots of helpful info on the Partner Forum, but it’s not a platform for reporting issues with the Booking.com Extranet or requesting support from Booking.com.
If you think you’re experiencing something unusual on your Extranet or just need assistance, contact your local support team using your Extranet inbox.
Updates to guidelines
These guidelines are subject to updates without notice, so we recommend that members read and review these guidelines on a regular basis.
The Partner Forum is provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, and title. Booking.com disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Partner Forum. You should assume total responsibility for your use of the Partner Forum.
Booking.com does not take responsibility for the correctness, completeness, up-to-datedness, or quality of the information provided on the Partner Forum and Booking.com makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Partner Forum is accurate, complete, or up to date. Further, Booking.com is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock-outs, metering, or self-destruct mechanisms) on computers or other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from the Partner Forum. You are personally responsible for protecting your equipment appropriately from viruses and other risks on the Internet.
The content, links, and resources on this forum is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you, as a user, should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this forum.
Booking.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, but disclaims the obligation, to monitor and/or remove content from any blog or post on this forum. Booking.com may analyze browsing patterns and usage trends of the Partner Forum and its users with the general information collected. Booking.com may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Partner Forum where users transmit or post communications, and the content of any such communications.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Partner Forum, provide any materials, or download any materials from the Partner Forum. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions or if you are dissatisfied by the Partner Forum and/or its content, you must cease use of the Partner Forum.
THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOOKING.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. BOOKING.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THIS FORUM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THIS FORUM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES BOOKING.COM MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PARTNER FORUM. BOOKING.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE PARTNER FORUM OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE PARTNER FORUM.
IN NO EVENT WILL BOOKING.COM OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, VENDORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PARTNER FORUM, EVEN IF BOOKING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Booking.com, its affiliates, agents, vendors or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Partner Forum, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the Netherlands, under the exclusion of any international treaty, and under exclusion of any conflicts of laws principles. Exclusive place of jurisdiction will be Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
For questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact Booking.com Partner Help at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2017. Booking.com B.V. All rights reserved.